The eternal question: what to cook when you don't feel like cooking? The answer: this easy, cheesy recipe, that makes enough to feed a family, plus leftovers.
- 1 (16 oz) box pasta shells
- ½ (8 oz) tub light cream cheese
- 1 (12 oz) can low-fat evaporated milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions; drain. Return pot back to stove over medium heat. Add the cream cheese, evaporated milk, Cheddar, and garlic powder. Whisk until cheese is melted and well-blended.
- Add the pasta to the sauce. Cook for an additional 2 min. over low heat. Cover and let sit for 5 min. before serving.
- Five Ingredient
- Budget Friendly
- take 5
- 5 ingredients
- January 2017