One of our favorite old-school recipes has gone gluten-free.
- 1 (12 oz) box gluten-free penne pasta
- 1 (8 oz) pkg fresh mozzarella
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook pasta according to package directions until barely al dente. Dice the mozzarella. In a bowl, beat the eggs with 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Drain the pasta and return to pot. Stir in the tomato sauce, egg-Parmesan mixture, and ⅓ of the mozzarella. Transfer pasta to a greased 9x13-inch casserole dish and top with remaining Parmesan and mozzarella. Bake for 30 min. or until pasta is golden brown and bubbling. Garnish with parsley and serve.
- S7 2016
- Calories 484kcal 24%
- Fat 21.1g 32%
- Saturated fat 12.2g 61%
- Carbs 40.9g 14%
- Sodium 979mg 41%
- 6.3g sugar
- 2.9g fiber
- 32.4g protein
- 118mg cholesterol