This semi-homemade dish is so fast, so fresh, and so easy.
- Cooking spray
- 1 (12 oz) pkg beef or turkey kielbasa
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples
- 1 (32 oz) pkg refrigerated sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Preheat a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray. Meanwhile, cut the kielbasa into 3-inch pieces and add to hot skillet. Brown on all sides turning occasionally, about 3 min. Cut apples into wedges.
- Add apples to pan and continue to cook about 2 min. or until brown on each side. Add the sauerkraut to apple-kielbasa mixture. Continue to cook for 1 min.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the mustard, honey, and chicken broth together, and add to pan. Let mixture come to a boil and reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 5 min. Serve immediately.
- Fifteen Minutes
- February March 2022
- 15 Minutes
- February 2018