Who needs takeout when you can make this tasty stir fry at home?
- 1 tbsp sesame oil, divided
- 1 (16 oz pkg) large peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed
- ½ (20 oz) pkg Brussels sprouts, quartered
- ¼ cup unsalted cashews
- ¼ cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet on medium-high. Add half of the sesame oil. Add the shrimp and cook 2–3 min. per side., until fully cooked. Transfer shrimp to a plate.
- Add remaining oil, the Brussels sprouts, and ⅓ cup water to skillet. Cook, stirring often, 5 min. or until Brussels sprouts are lightly browned and tender.
- Add the cashews and teriyaki sauce and stir to combine. Cook 2 min., stirring constantly. Return shrimp to skillet and serve immediately.
- October November 2016
- 5 Ingredients
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- April 2022