Fast and fresh, this gorgeous summer recipe will be your go-to for the season.
- 3 large heirloom tomatoes
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 (8 oz) ball fresh mozzarella
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Set grill to high. Slice tomatoes and spray each side with cooking spray. Grill 2 min., until warmed through and slightly charred, flipping once.
- Slice the fresh mozzarella into even slices and arrange on a large platter. Top with the grilled tomatoes. Garnish with fresh basil and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In Season
- July/August 2019
- July 2018
- Twelve Minutes
- 12 Minutes