Assemble these quiches ahead of time and refrigerate, covered, until you’re ready to microwave them.
- 4 slices precooked bacon
- 2 slices stale or toasted white bread
- 3 green onions
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Crumble the bacon and divide evenly among 4 mugs. Heat 1 min. in the microwave at full power.
- While bacon heats, cut the bread into ½-inch cubes and slice the green onions (green parts only). Divide the bread and green onions evenly among the mugs.
- Whisk together the eggs and cream and season with salt (in moderation) and pepper. Divide among the mugs and mix to combine all ingredients.
- Microwave the quiches for 4 min. Let sit 1 min. Check to see if quiches are cooked. If necessary, microwave for an additional 1-2 min., being careful not to over cook. Serve warm.
- Fifteen Minutes
- March April 2016
- 15 Minutes
- February 2018