You can’t ask for a simpler recipe. Even so, this chili tastes like you spent all day in the kitchen. Offer as many of the toppings on the right as you like and let guests gussie up their own bowls.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans chopped stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 oz) can spicy chili beans
- 3 tsp chili powder
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over
- Crumble and cook turkey until no longer pink, about 5 min.; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer for 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- savory clean living 2016
- Calories 305kcal 15%
- Fat 12.5g 19%
- Saturated fat 2.6g 13%
- Carbs 29.2g 10%
- Sodium 985mg 41%
- 0.7g sugar
- 6.7g fiber
- 21.1g protein
- 52mg cholesterol