You can go anywhere with a good spinach dip. Block party? Spinach dip. Casual potluck? You guessed it: spinach dip. Serve with purchased raw veggies—your supermarket will have a wide selection of vegetable trays in the produce section.
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 1 cup low-fat or nonfat mayonnaise
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) can water chestnuts
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp no salt herb seasoning
- chopped red pepper and red onion to garnish, if desired
- Drain the spinach and squeeze dry.
- In a medium bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Add spinach and mix well.
- Refrigerate 3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with chopped red pepper and red onion, if desired.
- savory clean living 2016
- Calories 59kcal 3%
- Fat 2.8g 4%
- Saturated fat 0.7g 3%
- Carbs 8.4g 3%
- Sodium 201mg 8%
- 3.4g sugar
- 1.1g fiber
- 2.0g protein
- 6mg cholesterol