Treat your kids to this fast and easy marshmallow and cereal bar. Butter, peanut butter, marshmallows and star cereal combine for a sweet, crunchy treat that is filled with fun shapes kids will love. Pack them in their lunchboxes or have them out at their next birthday party.
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 30 marshmallows, regular size
- 4 cups Magic Stars cereal
- Butter 9 inch square baking pan.
- In large sauce pan, over low heat, melt margarine.
- Stir in peanut butter and marshmallows.
- Cook, stirring frequently until melted and smooth.
- Gradually add Magic Stars cereal, mixing until completely coated.
- Evenly spread cereal mixture into baking pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.
- Calories 107kcal 5%
- Fat 5.3g 8%
- Saturated fat 2.2g 11%
- Sugars 7.9g 9%
- Sodium 77mg 0 %
- 13.8g carbohydrate
- 0.6g fiber
- 1.8g protein
- 8mg cholesterol