Prepare an entire meal on the grill by grilling up some potatoes to go along with your steak, chicken or fish. Baking potatoes are thrown on the grill after getting cooked in water until tender, and then combined with garlic and rosemary for added flavor.
- 4 baking potatoes
- ½ tsp coarse salt
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary or thyme leaves
- 1 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare the grill for cooking.
- Scrub potatoes and cut in quarters lengthwise. Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a mortar and pestle or small bowl, work the garlic into the salt until a paste is formed.
- Add the herbs and pepper, and stir in the oil.
- Drain the potatoes and pat off excess water.
- Brush each potato with the herb mixture.
- Grill the potatoes, turning occasionallly and brushing with the remaining herb mixture, until they are cooked through and slightly charred, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is
- Calories 146kcal 7%
- Fat 3.6g 6%
- Saturated fat 0.5g 3%
- Carbs 26.4g 9%
- Sodium 268mg 11%
- 1.9g sugar
- 4.1g fiber
- 2.9g protein
- 0mg cholesterol