Tangy hickory smoked barbecue sauce adds a kick to these cheesy chicken quesadillas wrapped in low-carb tortillas.
- 1 cup Perdue short cuts carved chicken breast
- ½ cup hickory smoked BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- 3 Tumaro low-in-carb 9 grain wraps
- ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Place in a bowl and mix with ¼ cup BBQ sauce. Finely dice the onion.
- Lay the wraps flat. Spread one wrap with ⅓ of the remaining BBQ sauce. Add some chicken, onion, and cheese. Fold in half. Repeat on other wraps. Heat a large, greased skillet over medium-high heat.
- Carefully add 1 quesadilla at a time to the pan. Cook for about 5 min., flipping once halfway through. Place finished quesadillas on a cutting board and cut into thirds.
- 20 min
- S6 2017
- Calories 238kcal 12%
- Fat 7.8g 12%
- Saturated fat 3.4g 17%
- Carbs 24.4g 8%
- Sodium 866mg 36%
- 12.3g sugar
- 5.7g fiber
- 23.4g protein
- 51mg cholesterol