What's the benefit of yolk-free egg noodles? Unlike regular egg noodles, they don't have any cholesterol—and, when paired with fat-free evaporated milk, they create a guilt-free backdrop to this tasty and satisfying dinner. Bonus: The entire dish can be prepared in the time it takes to boil the noodles.
- 1 ½ lb ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained ( 8 oz.)
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 7.25 oz beef broth
- 6 oz fat-free evaporated milk
- 12 oz dry yolk-free egg noodles
- nonstick cooking spray
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles are cooking, spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Brown ground turkey, onion, and mushrooms over medium-high heat. Drain.
- Stir in flour. Slowly add beef broth, stirring until blended. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat, add evaporated milk and heat through.
- Serve over noodles.
- Calories 429kcal 21%
- Fat 9.5g 15%
- Saturated fat 2.4g 12%
- Carbs 49.6g 17%
- Sodium 417mg 17%
- 7.6g sugar
- 4.2g fiber
- 34.0g protein
- 79mg cholesterol