These sheet pan roast beef sliders are inspired by the “roast beast” from The Grinch. Make this easy, crowd-pleasing snack for a holiday movie night or any gathering.
- 10 tbsp (1 ¼ sticks) unsalted butter, divided
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen chopped peppers and onions
- 2 tbsp Nature's Promise® All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 (24 oz) pkg King's Hawaiian ® Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 ½ lbs sliced deli roast beef
- 1 (8 oz) pkg sliced provolone
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a 12-inch skillet, melt 2 tbsp butter on medium. Add the peppers and onions and cook 5–6 min., until tender. Transfer to a small bowl to cool slightly. Meanwhile, add the remaining butter to a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 1 min., until melted. Add the all-purpose seasoning and stir to combine.
- Keeping the rolls attached, slice in half horizontally. Place bottom half of rolls on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet. Top with cooked peppers and onions. Separate the roast beef slices and layer on top. Top beef with provolone and top half of buns. Brush seasoned butter over tops of buns.
- Bake 10–15 min., until cheese has melted. Let cool slightly before serving. If desired, separate sliders with a serrated knife.
You can also make your own all-purpose seasoning: Combine 4 tsp onion powder, 2 tsp garlic powder, and 2 tsp dried thyme leaves.
This recipe is
- Movie Night
- 30 Minute
- Thirty Minutes
- Egg Free
- sheet pan
- Nut Free
- A Homemade Holiday Cookbook
- December 2022
- Slam Dunk Bites Cookbook