Keep everything you love about this easy, beautiful Waldorf salad and take it to a whole new level with pomegranate seeds, sunflower seeds, and a creamy yogurt dressing.
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 (5 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Sweet Baby Lettuce
- 1- 2 apples, cored and diced
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup seedless green or red grapes, halved
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- ½ cup toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, and honey. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- To a large platter or shallow bowl, add the lettuce. Add half of the dressing and toss to coat. Arrange the apples, onion, grapes, celery, walnuts, pomegranate seeds, and sunflower seeds on top of the lettuce in separate sections. Drizzle remaining dressing over salad or serve on the side.
This recipe is
- Plant Forward
- Wheat Free
- 30 Minute
- Guiding Stars
- Thirty Minutes
- Celebration Moments
- December 2022