This easy recipe is perfect for people who love crispy stuffing edges. Try this fun twist on a classic side dish for your next holiday dinner.
- Cooking spray
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ (16 oz) pkg sweet Italian sausages, casing removed
- 2 cups finely chopped onion
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- ½ tsp ground sage
- 2 cups Kettle & Fire® Vegetable Broth
- 2 large eggs
- 6 cups unseasoned stuffing cubes
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 18 cups from two 12-cup muffin pans with the cooking spray. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high. Add the sausage and cook 8–10 min., until sausage is browned, using a spatula to break up meat. Using a slotted spoon, transfer cooked sausage to a paper towel–lined plate.
- To skillet with drippings, add the onion and celery. Cook 6–8 min. on medium-high, until vegetables are softened. Stir in the parsley, poultry seasoning, and sage. Season with salt and pepper. Remove skillet from heat and let vegetables cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the broth and eggs until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the stuffing cubes, reserved sausage, and vegetable mixture. Divide stuffing mixture among prepared muffin cups. Bake 15–20 min., until set and crisp on top. Let cool in pan 10 min. before removing. Serve warm.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- October November 2022
- Celebration Moments
- Lactose Free