Make a favorite pizza flavor at home with this fun lunch. Shredded cooked chicken makes this one-pan recipe protein-packed and easy.
- 1 (13.8 oz) can Pillsbury ™ Classic Pizza Crust
- ½ cup mild barbecue sauce
- ½ cup shredded cooked chicken breast or rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Unroll the pizza crust and cut into 12 squares. Press dough squares into bottom and up sides of each cup in an ungreased 12-cup muffin pan. In a medium bowl, combine the barbecue sauce and chicken.
- Add 1 tbsp chicken mixture to each cup. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over cups. Bake 8–10 min., until crust is golden and cheese has melted. Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Freeze these cups ahead of time and reheat in a microwave or toaster oven 2–3 min. when ready to eat.
This recipe is
- one pan
- September 2022
- Nut Free
- Meal plan
- Meal Prep
- Egg Free