Fresh summer stone fruit shines in this easy skillet dessert inspired by a French clafoutis.
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- ⅔ cup low-fat milk
- ½ cup sugar, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 medium nectarines, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 small plums, pitted and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Rub a 10-inch cast-iron pan with the butter and place in oven to preheat.
- To a blender, add the milk, ¼ cup sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt, and flour. Blend on high 1 min., until smooth.
- Carefully take hot pan out of oven and pour in batter. Scatter the nectarines and plums over batter. Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup sugar over fruit. Bake 30–35 min., until browned and puffed.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- July August 2022