Get the comforting flavors of chicken Parm with the ease of burgers in this quick 15-minute dinner recipe.
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup marinara sauce, divided
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Basil leaves (optional)
- Tomato slices (optional)
- ½ (8 oz) ball fresh mozzarella, cut into 4 slices
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- To a large bowl, add the garlic, ¼ cup marinara, shredded cheese, and bread crumbs. Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Mix until combined. Shape into 4 patties.
- Set grill or grill pan to medium and brush with the oil. Place patties on grill and cook 4–5 min. Flip burgers and cook 2 min. more. Spread 1 tbsp remaining marinara onto each burger. Add the basil leaves and tomato slices, if desired, and top each with the sliced mozzarella. Cover and cook 4 min. Remove burgers from grill and serve on the buns.
This recipe is
- Fifteen Minutes
- Nut Free
- June 2022
- 15 minute
- Egg Free