This grilled Mexican street corn-inspired recipe takes store-bought deli macaroni salad to a new flavor-packed level. Serve alongside steak, chicken, or pork.
- 3 ears fresh corn, husks on
- 2 limes
- 1 (15 oz) tub deli macaroni salad
- 1 tbsp chili powder, plus more for dusting
- ½ cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- Microwave the corn on high 4 min. Allow corn to cool until able to handle. Meanwhile, zest and juice the limes. When corn has cooled, cut bottoms off husks and slide corn cobs out of husks and silk. Cut kernels off cobs.
- In a large bowl, combine the macaroni salad, chili powder, lime juice, and corn kernels. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Top with the cotija and 1 tsp lime zest. Dust with chili additional chili powder.
This recipe is
- take 5
- Five Ingredients
- Game day
- Nut Free
- 5 ingredient
- June 2022