Jump into spring with this easy and fun garden-inspired grazing board that uses store-bought dips.
- ½ cup guacamole
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 (16 oz) bag radishes, trimmed
- ¾ cup blueberries or raspberries
- 1 beefsteak tomato, halved crosswise
- ½ (8 oz) bag sugar snap peas, trimmed
- ½ (12 oz) bag rainbow baby carrots, halved lengthwise, plus more if desired
- 1 small seedless cucumber, sliced on the bias
- 1 to 2 apples, halved and sliced, such as Fuji or Honeycrisp
- 12 strawberries, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 (9 oz) pkg cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- Add the guacamole to a small bowl and place in the center of a round serving board. Arrange the pepper slices in a ring above the guacamole. Cut one radish in half and place in center of pepper ring. Thinly slice 2 more radishes and arrange in a small ring on platter. Place some of the blueberries in center of radish ring.
- Place one half of the beefsteak tomato below the guacamole. Arrange the snap peas and carrots in a circle around tomato. On the other side of the platter, arrange the cucumber slices circle, overlapping the slices. Top cucumber with the apple slices. Arrange 6 strawberries on top of the apples.
- Fill in the platter with the cherry tomatoes, broccoli florets, remaining berries, and remaining radishes.
A Honeycrisp apple won’t brown as quickly compared to other varieties. If using another type of apple, toss slices with a little lemon juice before assembling the flower.
This recipe is
- Plant Forward
- Nut Free
- Guiding Stars
- April 2022
- Egg Free