Everyone can enjoy this alcohol-free pineapple and coconut drink. Look for paper drink umbrellas at party supply stores for another fun garnish.
- 2 cups unsweetened frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup canned cream of coconut
- 4 cups ice
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- To a blender, add the pineapple chunks, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, and ice. Blend 1–2 min., until smooth. Divide among 4 glasses and garnish with whipped cream and a cherry.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- gluten free
- May 2022
- Wheat Free
- Egg Free