Jump into spring with this easy and fun garden-inspired grazing board that uses store-bought dips.
- 4 mini silicone cupcake liners
- ¼ cup hummus
- ¼ cup French onion dip
- ¼ cup guacamole
- ¼ cup chocolate hummus or chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1 red, orange, or yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced into strips
- ½ (8 oz) bag sugar snap peas, trimmed
- ½ (12 oz) bag rainbow baby carrots, halved lengthwise, plus more if desired
- 2 green onions, trimmed
- 1 (0.5 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Organic Italian parsley
- 2 to 3 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced into rounds, plus more if desired
- 1 to 2 apples halved and sliced, such as Fuji, Honeycrisp, or Pink Lady
- 2 to 3 strawberries, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 (9 oz) pkg cherry tomatoes on the vine
- ¾ cup raspberries, blueberries, or blackberries
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced (optional)
- Divide dips among the mini cupcake liners. To the top half of a large grazing board or platter, add the hummus cup to one side and surround with the bell pepper strips to look like a flower.
- To the other side of the top of the board, add the French onion dip cup and surround with the sugar snap peas and baby carrots. Place the green onions with the white parts at the base of the dip cups to create stems. Add the parsley sprigs to the green onions for leaves.
- To lower half of the board, add the guacamole cup and surround with the radish slices. Core the apples and thinly slice. To board, add the chocolate hummus cup and surround with apple slices. Layer the strawberry slices on top of the apple slices. Arrange the cherry tomatoes on the vine, berries, and broccoli around the platter to fill in the empty spaces. If desired, add more vegetables like radish halves and baby carrots. Add more dip to cupcake liners as needed.
A Honeycrisp apple won’t brown as quickly compared to other varieties. If using another type of apple, toss slices with a little lemon juice before assembling the flower.
This recipe is
- Plant Forward
- Nut Free
- Grazing Board
- Guiding Stars
- April 2022
- Egg Free