This cheesy and beefy twist on nachos is perfect for your next get-together.
- 1 (32 oz) bag frozen tater bites
- 1 lb 85% lean ground beef
- ½ (8 oz) block reduced-fat Colby Jack cheese
- ½ head butter lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 cup Taste of Inspirations® Mango Pineapple Salsa
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Add the tater bites in an even layer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake 20 min., flipping tots halfway through.
- Meanwhile, heat a 12-inch skillet on medium-high. Add the ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook 6–8 min., until no longer pink, using a spatula to break up larger pieces. Using the large holes of a box grater, shred the cheese.
- Remove tater bites from oven. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and spoon beef over tots. Bake an additional 5–7 min., until cheese is melted. Top with the lettuce and salsa and serve.
This recipe is
- 9 to 5
- Five Ingredient
- February March 2022
- gluten free
- Frozen Foods to the Rescue
- 9 Ingredients 5 Meals
- Egg Free
- Game day
- sheet pan
- Nut Free
- 5 Ingredients
- Wheat Free