This easy and flavorful pork dinner comes together in just 15 minutes with just 5 ingredients.
- 1 lb boneless pork chops
- 2 (8.8 oz) pkgs Nature's Promise® Jasmine Rice
- 2 bunches green onions, green parts only, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen pineapple chunks, thawed and drained
- ⅓ cup Nature's Promise® Organic Sesame Teriyaki Marinade
- Slice the pork chops crosswise into 1-inch strips. Season with salt and pepper. To a greased 12-inch skillet, add pork and sauté on medium-high 4–6 min., until fully cooked. Meanwhile, microwave the rice according to package directions.
- When pork is cooked, add the green onions and pineapple to skillet. Cook 2 min., stirring constantly, until green onions are fully wilted. Stir in the teriyaki sauce and 1 tbsp water. Cook 1 min., stirring constantly. Serve over rice.
Save white parts of green onions and grill or sauté with other vegetables, finely chop and add to a creamy dip, or blend with a meat marinade.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Five Ingredient
- 5 Ingredients
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- April 2022
- 15 Minutes
- Meal Prep
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free