Get dinner on the table in just 15 minutes with this quick-cooking and flavorful salmon curry.
- 4 tbsp mild curry paste
- 1 (13.5 oz) can lite coconut milk
- 1 lb salmon fillet, cut into 2-inch pieces
- ½ (16 oz) bag Nature's Promise® Organic Frozen Spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 (8.8 oz) pkgs Nature's Promise® Basmati Rice
- Fresh cilantro leaves and lime wedges, for serving (optional)
- To a medium saucepan, add the curry paste, coconut milk, and ½ cup water. Bring to a boil over medium-high. Season salmon pieces with salt and pepper. Add salmon to curry mixture and return to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook 3–5 min., until salmon is just cooked through. Stir in the spinach and cook 1 min.
- Meanwhile, microwave the rice according to package directions. Divide rice among 4 bowls. Spoon salmon curry over rice. Garnish with the cilantro and lime wedges, if desired.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- gluten free
- Guiding Stars
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- April 2022
- 15 Minutes
- Lactose Free