This flavorful and light pasta salad comes together in almost no time. Make it ahead and chill it for your next get-together.
- 12 oz quick-cook or 3-minute penne pasta
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 cup basil pesto
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ (12 oz) bag Nature's Promise® Medium/Large Cooked Shrimp, thawed and tails removed
- 1 (10 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Organic Grape Tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups Nature's Promise® Organic Baby Arugula
- To a large pot of boiling salted water over high, add the penne and peas. Cook 3 min., until pasta is al dente. Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water and drain well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pesto and mayonnaise until smooth. Add pasta cooking water as needed to thin out to a smooth, sauce-like consistency. Cut the shrimp into bite-size pieces. Add shrimp, pasta mixture, tomatoes, olives, and arugula to pesto mixture. Stir until well coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Guiding Stars
- April 2022
- Meal Prep
- make ahead