This easy trail mix recipe is the perfect way to get rid of the last bits of cereal, fruit, and nuts in your pantry. Throw it all together for a quick energy-boosting snack.
- 1 cup cereal or other crunchy snack like pretzel sticks or animal crackers
- ½ cup dried or freeze dried fruit, such as raisins, dried cranberries, dried mango, or banana chips
- ½ cup nuts, such as peanuts, almonds, or cashews
- ¼ cup seeds, such as sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- To a large resealable container, add the cereal or crunchy snack, dried fruit, nuts, and seeds. Mix until combined. Store in the same container.
This recipe is
- Snack Meals
- Dairy Free
- Guiding Stars
- April 2022
- Meal Prep
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free