Don’t let the last of your fruits go to waste. Blend them together with yogurt to make these delicious and refreshing ice pops.
- 1 ½ cups mixed fruit, such as berries and peaches, divided
- ½ cup Nature's Promise® Organic Lemonade or any leftover fruit juice
- ½ cup Nature's Promise® Organic Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- Reserve ½ cup fruit. To a blender, add remaining 1 cup fruit, lemonade, yogurt, and honey. Purée until smooth.
- Chop reserved fruit as needed and add to 8 ice pop molds. Pour purée over fruit, dividing evenly among molds. Insert ice pop sticks. Freeze until solid.
This recipe is
- Snack Meals
- Plant Forward
- Budget Friendly
- gluten free
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- April 2022
- make ahead