Finish off your romantic Valentine’s Day dinner with these dreamy and rich chocolate lava cakes.
- Cooking spray
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter. thinly sliced
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 (18.3 oz) box brownie mix
- Confectioners' sugar, for serving
- ½ (6 oz) pkg raspberries, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan with the cooking spray. To a microwave-safe bowl, add the butter and chocolate chips and microwave in 30-sec. intervals, mixing until melted and smooth.
- To a large bowl, add the eggs and egg yolks, whisking until foamy. Gradually add the dry brownie mix into egg mixture until combined. Stir in melted chocolate mixture. Fill each muffin cup evenly with brownie mixture.
- Bake 10–12 min., until edges are set but centers are still oozy. Let cool for 10 min. Loosen each cake with a knife around the edges. Dust with the confectioners’ sugar and garnish with the raspberries to serve.
This recipe is
- Galentine's Day
- Nut Free
- February March 2022