Your favorite breakfast sandwich is now ready for a brunch crowd in this loaded strata where every bite is packed with flavor.
- 10 large eggs
- 2 ½ cups low-fat milk
- 6 plain English muffins
- 1 (6 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Organic Sliced Virginia Brand ham
- 1 (16 oz) pkg frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- ⅓ cup chopped green onions, plus more to garnish
- 1 ½ cups shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 3-qt baking dish. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until smooth. Beat in the milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a knife or kitchen shears, cut each English muffin into 1-inch cubes. Add to bowl with egg mixture. Toss until cubes are fully coated.
- Finely chop the sliced ham. If needed, roughly chop the broccoli. To a medium bowl, add ham, broccoli, green onions, and 1 cup cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread half the ham mixture evenly on bottom of baking dish. Top evenly with English muffin-egg mixture. Top with remaining ham mixture and remaining ½ cup cheese. Bake 30–35 min., until eggs are set. Let cool slightly before cutting to serve. Garnish with more green onions, if desired.
This recipe is
- one pan
- Galentine's Day
- Nut Free
- February March 2022