An easy weeknight meal, this delicious surf and turf fajita recipe is mastered all on a sheet pan for a family-friendly dinner.
- 2 (12 oz) pkgs Nature's Promise® Fajita Blend
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp mild sodium-free chili powder or sweet paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¾ lb chicken breasts, cut into ½-inch thin strips
- ¾ lb flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 12 oz large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails removed)
- 2 limes
- Fajita soft taco tortillas, sour cream, and avocado, to serve
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Add the fajita blend vegetables to sheet pan. Drizzle with 1 tbsp oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake 10–15 min., until vegetables soften.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together remaining 1 tbsp oil with the chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, and sugar. To bowl, add the chicken, steak, and shrimp. Season with salt and pepper, tossing to combine.
- When vegetables are softened, use tongs to move to sides of sheet pan. Add chicken, steak, and shrimp to the middle of sheet pan. Bake 10–12 min., until meat is cooked and vegetables begin to brown. Remove pan and adjust rack 3–5 inches below broiler. Turn broiler to high and return sheet pan to oven for 5 min., until vegetables are just starting to char.
- Cut 1 lime in half. Squeeze lime juice over sheet pan right out of oven. Serve on the tortillas with sour cream and avocado. Cut remaining lime into wedges to serve.
This recipe is
- one pan
- Nut Free
- Guiding Stars
- Meal Prep
- January 2022
- Egg Free