Want a hearty bowl of soup with little effort? Look no further than this wonton one-pot wonder that practically makes itself.
- 1 (32 oz) container Nature's Promise® Low-Sodium Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 (24 oz) bag frozen mini chicken and vegetable wontons
- 1 (2 - inch) piece fresh ginger
- 2 green onions
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- ½ (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- In a large pot, bring the chicken broth and water to a boil. Add the wontons. Return to a boil and cook 2–3 min., until wontons are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, peel and grate the ginger. Thinly slice the green onions. To pot, add ginger, green onions, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Once wontons are done, in batches, stir in the spinach until wilted. Serve immediately.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- September 2021
- 15 Minutes
- Lactose Free