Crouton-crusted pork chops, cauliflower, and sweet potatoes roast together in this 5-ingredient, one-pan meal for a simple and flavorful dinner.
- 1 large head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into cubes
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 cups cheese and garlic croutons
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower and sweet potatoes with 3 tbsp oil, salt, and pepper. Arrange on 2 parchment- line large rimmed baking sheets in a single layer; reserve bowl.
- Season the pork chops all over with salt and pepper. Moving vegetables to make room, arrange 2 pork chops in center of each baking sheet in a single layer.
- In a food processor, pulse the croutons until finely ground (like bread crumbs). Transfer to bowl from vegetables and toss with remaining 1 tbsp oil. Top pork chops with crumbs. Bake 25–30 min., until vegetables are tender and pork is cooked through.
This recipe is
- 9 to 5
- Nut Free
- Easy Every Day
- Guiding Stars
- September 2021
- Take 5: Five Ingredient Recipes Cookbook
- Egg Free
- 9 Ingredients 5 Meals