Double the cheesiness in this classic casserole by topping with crushed cheese crackers. This affordable one-pot meal is on your table in just half an hour.
- Cooking spray
- 1 ½ lbs chicken tenders
- 2 tsp no-salt added poultry seasoning
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen broccoli florets, thawed and roughly chopped
- ¼ (12.4 oz) box baked cheese crackers, crushed (about 1 ½ cups)
- 4 oz Monterey Jack cheese, coarsely grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 3-qt baking dish with the cooking spray.
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces. In a medium bowl, toss together chicken and the poultry seasoning until coated. In prepared baking dish, combine chicken and broccoli. Season with salt and pepper and spread in an even layer.
- Add the cheese crackers to a resealable bag, seal, and crush using a rolling pin. Top the casserole with crushed crackers and cheese. Bake 25–30 min., until chicken is fully cooked and cheese is melted.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- $10 Meals
- Guiding Stars
- September 2021
- Egg Free