Instead of the usual toppings, these grilled hot dogs are paired with creamy avocado, juicy tomatoes, and chipotle mayo for a South American version of an American summer classic.
- 4 hot dogs, grilled
- 4 hot dog buns, lightly toasted
- 1 - 2 plum tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced into half moons
- 1 small avocado, peeled, pitted
- 8 tbsp sauerkraut, drained
- 4 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 4 tsp chipotle mayo
- Place the hot dogs in the buns. Top hot dogs with the tomatoes, avocado slices, then sauerkraut. Squeeze the mustard and mayo on top. Serve immediately.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- June 2021
- Nut Free
- Lactose Free