Stretch your dinner dollars by slicing up pork tenderloin into bite-size pieces and cooking them with spinach and a flavorful stir-fry sauce for this hearty but affordable dinner.
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup stir-fry sauce
- 1 (8 oz) bag spinach
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium. Add the onion and season with salt. Cook 7–8 min., until mostly tender, stirring often. Add the garlic and pork. Cook 7–8 min., until pork is browned, stirring occasionally.
- To pork mixture, add the stir-fry sauce. In batches, stir in the spinach until just wilted and pork is cooked through. Remove from heat and serve over rice.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- June 2021
- Nut Free
- Budget Friendly
- $10 Meals
- guiding star
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free