Naan and rotisserie chicken are the secrets to turning your favorite party appetizer into a fast 15-minute dinner.
- 2 (8.8 oz) pkgs naan flatbreads
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing, divided
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- ¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 green onions
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line 2 large sheet pans with parchment paper and arrange the flatbreads on prepared pans.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the hot sauce, garlic powder, and ¼ cup blue cheese dressing. Add the chicken and toss to combine. Divide chicken among flatbreads, spreading in an even layer. Top with the cheese. Bake 10 min., until edges of flatbreads are browned.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the green onions. To serve, drizzle remaining ¼ cup blue cheese dressing over flatbreads and garnish with green onions.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Fifteen Mintues
- May 2021
- 15 Minutes