This seafood dinner features salmon fillets brushed with tangy Dijon mustard and topped with gluten-free bread crumbs for a well-rounded sheet pan recipe that’s easy and nutritious.
- 1 (24 oz) bag Nature's Promise Organic baby Potatoes Medley, cut into quarters
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 4 (about 6 oz each) skin-on salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- ½ lemon, cut into wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment. In a medium bowl, toss the potatoes with 2 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange on prepared pan, spreading in even layer. Roast 15 min.
- Meanwhile, trim the asparagus and cut on an angle into 1-inch lengths. In same bowl used for potatoes, toss asparagus with 1 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper. Scatter between potatoes on pan. Roast asparagus with potatoes 10 min.
- Remove sheet pan from oven and move vegetables to sides to make room for salmon. Arrange salmon skin-sides down on sheet pan. Season salmon with salt. Brush each fillet with 1 tbsp Dijon. In same bowl used for asparagus, toss the bread crumbs with remaining 1 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper. Press 2 tbsp crumb mixture on top of each fillet in even layer.
- Return sheet pan to oven and roast 15–20 min., until potatoes are tender and salmon is cooked to desired doneness. Serve salmon with potatoes and asparagus. Serve with the lemon wedges, if desired.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- April 2021
- Guiding Stars
- Wheat Free
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free