Everyone in the family will love this 5-ingredient snack that also happens to be a keto-friendly sweet treat.
- 1 ½ cups no stir unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 6 tbsp butter, softened
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp zero net-carb, keto-friendly granulated/powdered sweetener, such as monk fruit extract
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, with a hand or stand mixer, beat the peanut butter, butter, and coconut flour to combine. Beat in the sweetener until smooth. Using a spatula, fold in the chocolate chips. Refrigerate 1 hour, until stiff.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper. With mini cookie scoop, scoop and roll peanut butter mixture into 1-inch balls and place on lined pan. Freeze overnight. Let peanut butter balls sit at room temperature 10 min. before serving. Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
If you can’t find sugar-free chocolate chips, use a serrated knife to chop sugar-free dark chocolate bars into small chunks.
This recipe is
- gluten free
- Wheat Free
- April 2021
- Five Ingredients
- 5 ingredients
- Egg Free