A preheated sheet pan is the key to these crispy potatoes, while a toss in a tangy herb vinaigrette brings loads of flavor to this Easter side dish.
- 6 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 (24 oz) bags Nature's Promise Organic Baby Gold Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp white or red wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup packed fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Drizzle 3 tbsp oil onto a large rimmed baking sheet, using a brush to grease entire baking sheet. Place in oven for 15 min.
- Meanwhile, halve the baby potatoes and toss with 1 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper. Very carefully remove baking sheet from oven. Place each potato cut-side down. Roast 30 min., until cut sides are golden brown. Flip potatoes over and continue roasting 10–15 min., until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together remaining 2 tbsp oil, mustard, vinegar, sugar, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Finely chop the dill and add to vinaigrette.
- When potatoes are roasted, carefully add to bowl with vinaigrette and toss to combine. If not serving right away, toss well before serving.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- April 2021
- Guiding Stars
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free