Frozen fruit is good for more than just smoothies. Use it as a base for a spicy sauce that pairs perfectly with roasted chicken thighs. Serve with brown rice or rice noodles.
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 8 bone-in, skin-on small chicken thighs
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks, thawed
- 3 tbsp Sweet Thai chili sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Rub the oil on the chicken thighs and season all over with salt and pepper. Place on baking sheet, skin-sides up, and roast 25–30 min., until chicken is cooked through and browned.
- Meanwhile, drain any liquid from the mango. Add to blender, along with the sweet Thai chili sauce and fish sauce and purée until smooth. Serve chicken with mango sauce.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- guding star
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- February March 2021
- Lactose Free
- 5 ingredients
- Egg Free