Caramelizing mini peppers and red onion in the oven brings out their natural sweetness, balancing the earthy flavors of the curried fish. Try it with quinoa or brown basmati rice.
- 1 lb mini sweet peppers
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp salt-free curry powder
- 1 (1 - inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 ½ lbs cod fillets
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss the sweet peppers and onion with 2 tbsp oil. Season with pinch of salt. Spread out on large sheet pan. Roast 15 min.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the curry powder, ginger, and remaining 1 tbsp oil. Season with ¼ tsp each salt and pepper. Rub all over the cod.
- Arrange the cod on the sheet pan between the vegetables. Roast 12–15 min., until cod is cooked through. Garnish with the cilantro before serving.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- gluten free
- Wheat Free
- Guiding Stars
- February March 2021
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free
- Paleo Diet