Dijon mustard lends lots of tangy flavor to mild-mannered chicken thighs in this 5-ingredient sheet pan dinner that’s rounded out with some roasted broccoli.
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets (about 4-5 cups)
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 large bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1 ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment.
- In a large bowl, toss the broccoli with 2 tbsp oil. Spread in even layer on prepared pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- To same bowl, add the chicken and remaining 1 tbsp oil. Toss to coat. Season chicken all over with salt. Place chicken on prepared pan in between broccoli florets. Brush tops of chicken with the Dijon. Season with pepper. Roast 30–35 min., until chicken is cooked through.
- Finely grate zest from the lemon over chicken and broccoli.
Don’t toss those broccoli stems! Cut the tough peel away from stems and discard. Chop the remaining stems and use along with florets.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Five Ingredient
- 5 ingredient
- Wheat Free
- guiding star
- January 2021
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free