Flaky, buttery fish is served over couscous and topped with fresh mint and tangy olives in this easy, Mediterranean-inspired 5-ingredient dinner.
- 1 (5.8 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Garlic and Olive Oil Pearled Couscous
- 4 (6 oz) cod fillets
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Cook the couscous according to package directions.
- Pat the cod dry with a paper towel. Arrange fish in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle butter over fish and top with the olives.
- Bake 10–12 min., until fish is cooked through. Spoon fish and olives on top of couscous and garnish with the mint.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- December 2020
- Guiding Stars
- 5 ingredients
- Egg Free