Addictively crunchy and perfect for an afternoon snack or with cocktails, this mix makes a great gift.
- 4 cups large sourdough hard pretzels, broken/smashed into ½-inch chunks
- 1 (8 oz) box mini baked whole-grain crackers
- 3 cups white Cheddar snack crackers
- 2 cups pita chips
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp red wine or white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Line 2 large rimmed sheet pans with parchment.
- In a very large bowl or pot, combine the pretzels, crackers, and pita chips. In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, vinegar, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder. Season with pepper to taste. Drizzle over pretzel mixture. Toss until well coated.
- Spread mixture on prepared pans. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 min. Remove from oven and cool completely on pans. Divide into gift bags or jars.
Party mix can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature up to 5 days.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- December 2020
- A Homemade Holiday Cookbook
- Egg Free