When you’re short on time, decorate store-bought cookies with chocolate and crushed peppermints for these 3-ingredient Christmas treats.
- 1 (12 oz) bag white chocolate chips
- 3 (7.1 oz) pkgs Dutch cocoa cookies
- ½ cup finely crushed candy canes or peppermints
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment. Add the white chocolate chips to a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 15-sec. intervals, until melted, stirring between intervals.
- Working quickly, dip a cookie halfway into the melted chocolate. Place on parchment and sprinkle with some of the crushed candy canes. Repeat with remaining cookies and crushed candy canes until all cookies are coated. Let stand until chocolate sets. To store, keep in a sealed container at room temperature up to 1 week with pieces of waxed paper in between the layers.
This recipe is
- Fifteen Minutes
- Nut Free
- December 2020
- 15 Minutes