Keeping the cranberries raw brings bright, fresh flavor to rich pork chops seasoned with earthy rosemary in this easy 25-minute dinner.
- 4 (about 1 ½ - 1 ¾ lbs) bone-in center-cut pork chops
- 3 tbsp canola oil, divided
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 medium orange
- ¾ cup fresh cranberries
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 (½ inch) chunk fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- Toss the pork chops with 1 tbsp oil and rosemary. Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a heavy 12-inch skillet, heat the remaining 2 tbsp oil on medium-high. Add pork chops and cook 4–5 min. per side, until cooked through. Remove from heat and let stand 5 min.
- Meanwhile, into a food processor, squeeze 3 tbsp juice from the orange. Add the cranberries, sugar, and ginger. Pulse mixture until very finely chopped. Season with salt to taste. Serve pork chops with cranberry relish.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Oct/Nov 2020
- gluten free
- Wheat Free
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free