Crispy Brussels sprouts are tossed with Thai chili sauce, lime juice, and mint for a flavor-packed, easy holiday side with a twist.
- 2 (12 oz) pkgs halved Brussels sprouts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ⅓ cup fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 425°F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the Brussels sprouts with the oil. Season with salt.
- Arrange sprouts in a single layer on pan, cut-sides down. Roast 25–30 min., until crispy on bottoms and tender in center.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the chili sauce, soy sauce, and lime juice. Chop the mint.
- When Brussels sprouts are done, carefully transfer to bowl with chili mixture and toss. Garnish with mint and serve immediately.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Oct/Nov 2020
- guiding star
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free