Prebaked crusts and canned clams get these New Haven–style pizzas to the table in just 10 minutes.
- 3 (6.5 oz) cans minced clams in juice, drained very well
- 3 cloves garlic, grated or crushed with press
- 1 (16 oz) pkg prebaked pizza crusts
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan
- 3 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Set grill to medium. In a medium bowl, stir together the clams and garlic.
- Brush the crusts on both sides with the oil. Place crusts on grill and cook 2 min., until browned. Turn crusts over and top with the clam mixture and Parmesan. Cover grill and cook 3–4 min., until bottoms are well-browned and crisp.
- Remove pizzas from grill and season with pepper to taste. Garnish with the parsley.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Budget Friendly
- July/Aug 2020
- guiding star
- Egg Free