Easy, kid-friendly wraps can be devoured instantly for lunch or made earlier in the day and stashed in the fridge for kids to grab later.
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ⅓ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 (8-inch) whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl, toss together the chicken, barbecue sauce, and Cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Top with the tomato slices and lettuce leaves. Roll up each tortilla like a pinwheel. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic and refrigerate 2–3 hours. To serve warm, microwave 2–3 min., until cheese melts.
This recipe is
- June 2020
- Nut Free
- Egg Free